Now that I have quite some more time on my hands, I’ll be upgrading my infrastructure and (hopefully) blog about it. Here are a couple of bullet points about what’s coming:
- Deployment of all modules via ansible.
- Ubuntu + Nginx + Percona + PHP.
- Fully encrypted partitions.
- Webserver, Mailserver, DBServer, Jenkins Server, GIT Server, Common and Desktop Setups for Bare and Virtual Machines.
- Automatic deploy of websites and GIT projects.
- Full SSL and State of the Art protection mechanisms for Webservers and Mailservers (SSL, HSTS, DHKey Generation, DANE, DKIM, DMARC, etc.)
- Jenkins CI with PHPCPD, PHPCS, PHPMD, PHPUNIT, Selenium and multiple other checks ready to go.